- 1. General
- Your privacy is important to us. We provide this notice so that we can clearly explain our online information practices and the choices you can make about the collection and use of the personal information you submit at this Website. If you are visiting the Website from outside the United States, please be advised that your personal data will be processed by MOXCOM in the United States where data protection and privacy regulations may differ from similar regulations in other countries. By using the Website, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country if you are located outside of the United States. Additionally, by using the Website, you consent to MOXCOM using your personal information to contact you electronically, in writing, or otherwise to provide notices relating to your use of the Website and to give you information about the products and services offered by MOXCOM and its partners and affiliates. If you would like to opt out of future promotional materials from us, you may indicate this preference by following the unsubscribe instructions at the end of such communications from us.
- 2. PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- In order to purchase products or services from MOXCOM, we require that you provide us with certain personally identifiable information (please see our Terms of Service for additional details). The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected by MOXCOM through the Website include, without limitation: name, address, e-mail address, cell phone number and MSISDN (mobile station integrated services digital network number), credit card and billing information, download history, texts, messages, customer generated content and/or information about your interests in and use of various products, programs, and services. MOXCOM will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
- We also use third party service providers on our behalf, and may, at our discretion, share your personal information as necessary for our third party vendors to provide such services when you sign up for our service. For example, we use a Live Chat feature to assist you if you have questions while using our site or regarding our service.
- In addition, we may disclose personally identifiable information collected about you in the following instances:
- A. Legal Action: We may disclose information about our users, including personally identifiable information; (i) when requested by governmental or quasi-governmental authorities conducting an investigation; (ii) if required to do so by subpoena, court order or legal process; (iii) to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws; or (iv) to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website. We also may disclose user information whenever we believe disclosure is necessary to limit our legal liability; to protect or defend our rights or property; or protect the safety, rights, or property of our users.
- B. Change in Control: We may sell, transfer, or otherwise disclose user information, including personally identifiable information, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all assets, or other corporate change respecting MOXCOM, the Website and/or the services offered hereby.
- 3. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by contacting our Customer Support at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to access within 15 days.
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- 4. COOKIES
- To enhance your experience with the Website, we use "cookies" on our Website. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering at our Website. However, once you become a customer and furnish the Website with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
- 5. WEB BEACONS
- Our third party advertising partners employ a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information.
- 6. CHILDREn
- The Website is not directed at individuals less than thirteen (13) years of age, and MOXCOM does not intend to collect any personally-identifiable information from such individuals, unless otherwise stated at the time such information is collected.
- 7. information collected automatically
- MOXCOM may also (i) automatically collect non-personally-identifiable information about your use of the Website, such as the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, Verizon.net, if you are connecting from a Verizon account), the date and time you access the Website, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website; and (ii) use data capture and analysis tools, and other similar tools, to extract, compile and analyze any non-personally identifiable data or information resulting from your use of the Website and the services offered thereon (collectively “Blind Data”). To the extent that any Blind Data is collected by MOXCOM, such Blind Data shall be solely owned by MOXCOM and may be used by MOXCOM for any lawful business purpose, including, without limitation, analyzing and enhancing the Website and services offered hereby, disclosing such Blind Data to third parties for a variety of purposes.
- 8. TESTIMONIALS
- We may choose to post customer testimonials on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer's consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you wish to request to have your testimonial removed you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9. PUBLIC FORUMS
- Our Web site may offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- 10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- The Website may contain links to third party websites, whose information practices may be different than MOXCOM’s. Visitors should consult such third-party sites’ privacy notices as MOXCOM does not have any control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. MOXCOM does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party.
- These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by MOXCOM of the contents on such third-party websites. MOXCOM cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from the Website, since these sites are owned and operated by independent retailers.
- MOXCOM is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party sites. MOXCOM has not taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third-party sites. If you decide to access linked third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. MOXCOM strongly encourages you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or off-line transaction with any of these third parties.
- 11. DATA SECURITY
- The importance of security for all personally-identifiable information associated with visitors to the Website—as well as MOXCOM customer information, such as cell phone numbers, texts, messages and other account data—is of the highest concern to MOXCOM, and we have implemented, and periodically review, certain physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security. Unfortunately, due to the open nature of Internet communications, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure, and thus we cannot guarantee that communications between you and MOXCOM will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Visitors of the Website and MOXCOM customers use the Website are at their own risk.
- 12. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
- We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Moxie Partners, Inc. / Riverside Plaza / 33 S. Delaware Avenue / Suite 106A / Yardley / PA / 19067 / USA
Last updated August 2011.